Associate Digital Marketing Manager at Datadog
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Do you feel like it’s your life’s mission to market a great technology solution to some of the most forward-thinking people in the world? Do you consider yourself an ideal blend of creative and analytical? Have you ever dreamed of working at one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech startups in NYC? If you answered yes to these three questions, we should talk.
We’re on a mission to bring sanity and clarity to the world’s most complex companies through our SaaS product, Datadog. Help us connect with developers and system administrators across the globe by using your ingenuity and tenacity (and, of course, some advertising budget).
- Create, optimize, and analyze advertising campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other digital channels
- Create targeted, detailed landing page content working with our product marketing and product management teams to promote products, services, webinars, content, and more
- Work closely with product marketers, graphic designers, web developers and other members of the marketing team to help Datadog “fly off the e-shelves”
- Take ownership of ad campaign assessments and deep-dive into ad campaign metrics to evaluate their impact down the funnel
- 1+ year operating Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, or LinkedIn Ads’ campaigns at a large scale
- 3+ years working in marketing (B2B or B2C)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Strong ad copy, landing page copy, and other writing experience
- Ability to analyze data and trends
- A self-starter that thrives in a non-structured environment
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- You have experience with or a passion for the SaaS space
- You’ve worked at a startup before
- You have experience with Marketo or similar automation tool
- You’re a self-admitted technology nerd
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Experience with full-funnel ad campaigns
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.