Associate, Digital Marketing
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing, the Associate, Digital Marketing will lead a number of key initiatives, including developing and owning our digital marketing calendar, assisting with major go-to-market campaigns and tactics, and helping to keep the corporate site updated with the latest content. This is an ideal role for someone that is keen to learn and work on many different areas of digital marketing within a high performing team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Own and manage cross-channel campaign plan across various audiences including launch dates and key milestones (to keep us on track!)
- Assisting digital marketing team with go-to-market campaigns including; managing creative review submissions, helping with campaign updates to the broader team, and managing digital marketing tasks in context of broader campaign timelines
- Collaborate with Manager, Customer Journey on website updates including leadership bios, Insights page additions, office location updates, etc
- Develop and manage a website calendar to track strategic projects and reoccurring updates
- Assist the Manager, Digital Marketing with reporting across paid channels for review and analysis on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Assist Manager, Digital Marketing with paid social and paid search campaign set up including building target audiences and creatives
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling and impactful presentations and materials.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels
- High level understanding of content and digital marketing across multiple mediums
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.