Associate Director, Marketing Analytics - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Associate Director, Marketing Analytics will be a key role within the Keeps marketing team. You will have the chance to drive strategy and data rigor across all of Keeps marketing efforts and will be involved in everything from leading data democratization within the team, analyzing growth campaigns, and driving cohort analysis and retention trends.
The right candidate will know how to communicate and work with data-minded marketers while establishing themselves as the key stakeholder for all things marketing within the larger data team. Given the scale and impact of marketing within the organization, you will be solving complex problems across other organizations as well.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing at Keeps and can be remote until at least August 2021.Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Standardize marketing reporting and dashboards across Brand, Growth, Retention, and conversion rate optimization
- Own Google Analytics and make it into a tool that is used throughout the Keeps organization
- Analyze growth marketing campaign performance to highlight trends and opportunities
- Deep dive into retention metrics to help extract insight and learnings that will be applied throughout the customer lifecycle
- Create a structured approach to tracking A/B tests across the website and landing pages
- Democratize data across internal data platforms to empower the marketing team to increase their own data capabilities
- Work with the VP of Marketing to determine the right metrics to track for brand awareness
- Partner with the data team on building a new structure for internal attribution and an approach to MTA modeling
- Partner with finance team on building a model for overall business planning
- Work with Keeps leadership on revenue and retention modeling
- Hire, manage, and up level a small team of marketing analysts
You should have:
- 5+ years of marketing analytics, business analytics, or other relevant functional experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and Google Spreadsheets. Use of complex formulas a must
- Expertise of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Amplitude and BI tools like Looker, Tableau or Periscope
- Heavy knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of Python, R, a huge plus but not required
- Experience with working in DTC, retail, or subscription companies
- Genuine curiosity about healthcare, chronic conditions and/or men’s hair loss
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.