Associate, Enterprise Demand Generation (B2B Corporate Marketing)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Generate top-of-the-funnel enterprise account leads and sales opportunities to ensure we hit our demand generation goals through a mix of online and offline channels (such as trade shows, direct mail, sponsorships and digital advertising).
- Drive impactful marketing programs from campaign development through to execution, analysis and optimization.
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to internal stakeholders.
- Partner collaboratively with the internal creative team to develop campaign assets including but not limited to emails, sales materials, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces.
- Support our Enterprise Sales team with sales enablement materials and campaigns that accelerate the sales cycle.
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, diner marketing, PR, legal and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our enterprise account customers.
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related concentration
- At least 2-4 years of experience in demand generation, event marketing, digital marketing and/or digital acquisition
- Experience in marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Interest and experience in B2B a huge plus
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our beautiful midtown offices and travel as needed to attend events and conferences
- Experience with developing and launching marketing programs independently
- Previous Salesforce and Marketo (or equivalent CRM) experience preferred
- Comfortable with various platforms (both internal and external) including Slack, Basecamp, Trello
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.