Associate Manager, Brand Media at Peloton
The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
The media team is looking for an experienced brand media professional to support our brand and product marketing initiatives. Working in a fast-paced environment on our growing team, this role will be responsible for North America brand media campaigns that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase intent. From strategy through execution, the Associate Manager, Brand Media will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message and reach Peloton prospects across channels and touchpoints. This role will report into the Senior Director, North America Media and will work closely with external agency partners and cross-functional partners across Marketing (including Media & Lifecycle, Product & Brand Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Insights) and beyond.
- Own planning, strategy/ execution, and reporting for brand media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process
- Develop media strategy/plan, including media mix and flighting
- Develop campaign media briefs and present to agencies/internal partner teams
- Partner with Creative to develop a comms & media plan for Brand campaigns to maximize impact
- Provide input and feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices and aligns with campaign objectives
- Project manage campaign to ensure teammates and agencies meets key milestones and campaign launches on time
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, and report on results
- Consult on media testing roadmap to assess key hypotheses that will drive brand and product outcomes
- Share learnings with Product and Brand marketing teams
- 3-5 years of experience planning and executing brand media campaigns; experience with digital channels/platforms strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization
- Analytical mindset and curiosity with ability to identify data-driven insights
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Must be adaptable and willing to take on different/additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.