We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Datadog’s Event Marketing team is the secret sauce behind our premiere experiential marketing efforts. Managing over 200 sponsorship, community and field events, ranging from $2K-$3M, their work is truly the backbone of our lead gen engine - drawing in nearly 50+% of our new leads!
Datadog is looking for an Associate Event Marketing Manager to help design and execute global event programs that will drive existing customer revenue while contributing to world-class customer success and marketing alignment. We are looking for someone that is passionate about both events and digital marketing with experience managing an entire program lifecycle from ideation to execution and follow up. This person will be a key player in fostering the growth of Datadog’s customer marketing practice.
- Work closely with Datadog’s community and customer success teams to understand specific market priorities that inform and shape customer-facing programs contributing to opportunity creation and pipeline growth
- Develop and execute integrated event marketing campaigns from start to finish, including global Datadog Summits, technical sessions, and bespoke experiences in-person, hybrid and virtually
- Oversee all event logistics, vendor management, creative, budget, promotion, and event execution to ensure a successful event and positive customer experience
- Create and socialize post-event follow up strategy and communicate program results
- Support on larger events such as AWS re:Invent, and Datadog’s user conference, Dash
- Experienced in 2+ years working in Marketing, including customer-facing events
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment that requires critical thinking, creativity and innovation
- A master multitasker and can confidently manage several projects at once, pivot projects as needs shift, meet event goals, and execute against hard deadlines
- Someone who has first-hand experience utilizing virtual event platforms, streaming providers, and managing both virtual and in-person event logistics
- Experienced in developing and owning relationships with internal stakeholders
- An excellent writer, communicator, and have great presentation skills
- Willing to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally once travel resumes
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.