Peloton is looking for an analytical and growth-minded Associate Manager to join its Media, Lifecycle & Marketing Analytics team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, US Integrated Media Strategy, this role will support paid media initiatives to drive acquisition of new and existing products at Peloton. From strategy through execution, this person will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message and efficiently reach Peloton prospects across channels. This role will work closely with external agency partners and internal cross-functional partners across Marketing and beyond.
- Support planning, strategy/execution, and reporting for product marketing media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process.
- Support development of integrated media strategy/plan, including media mix, budgeting, and flighting.
- Support planning/execution of media in offline channels including but not limited to TV, OTT, audio, and OOH in partnership with external agency; collaborate with internal Digital media team on online channel plans and performance.
- Develop campaign media briefs and present to agencies/internal partner teams.
- Partner with Creative and Product Marketing to develop comms plan and manage asset request needs and on-time delivery.
- Provide input and feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices and aligns with campaign objectives.
- Project manage campaign to ensure teammates and agencies meet key milestones and campaign launches on time.
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, and report on results.
- Consult on media testing roadmap to assess key hypotheses that will drive product outcomes.
- Support forecasting and budgeting tasks. Update forecasts on a monthly basis and liaise with Finance on an as needed basis. Collaborate closely with other US media team members on US media plan roll ups by business line.
- Build and manage relationships with Product & Brand Marketing, Creative, Insights, country liaisons, and external media agency. Serve as point of contact for global media counterparts.
- 3-5 years of experience planning and executing acquisition media campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset and curiosity with ability to identify data-driven insights. Must be very comfortable with numbers, including analyzing data sets to track results, investigate anomalies, and monitor budgets.
- Strong strategic storyteller. Must be able to craft a compelling story from the data in a strategic way, tailor the message to the receiving audience, and keep the context of media’s role within the broader marketing picture.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization.
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets/Google Slides; Looker experience a bonus.
- Thrives in ambiguity and comfortable operating independently in fast-paced environments. Ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities. Must be adaptable and willing to take on different/additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Positive and collaborative attitude. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, countries, and levels of seniority.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.