Peloton is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager, Digital to support the strategy and creation of Peloton’s digital advertising content, with a focus on Content, Instructor, and Music. This candidate will report into the Senior Manager Strategic Marketing (Digital) working hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing, Creative, and integrated marketing cross-functional teams as well as any creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across lifecycle, paid social, online video and digital display. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, performance obsessed, and both empathetic and agile to support a scaling team and organization.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Someone who believes social and digital are central to a brand's strategy – not just an add-on item.
- A true practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social and digital marketing but has an expertise and passion for it.
- A creative problem solver. Looking for someone who is not just repeating what’s been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- An independent and strategic thinker. Someone who can execute strategic deliverables with quality and speed.
- Positivity breeds positivity. We’re looking for someone who can navigate tricky situations with optimism.
- Interested in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand the business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing teams to optimize real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, and creative development of digital campaigns and campaign rollout.
- Support day-to-day relationships with creative partners and manage production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Manage end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication against diligent timelines and milestones.
- Partner with regional leads to in support of a global marketing expansion.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on content marketing, content strategy, creative development, and performance optimization.
- Expertise and passion for digital and social platforms is a must. This person should be a tactician, on top of the latest formats, testing them, etc. A strong foundation in the digital landscape is required.
- A foundational understanding of paid digital, demonstrated excitement for key performance marketing, and an interest in working with media teams is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams, and able to live Peloton’s #TogetherWeGoFar core values.
- Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- Experience managing and building relationships with other teams within an organization.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.