Associate Marketing Manager, Instructor & Programming at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Specialist to join our Global Marketing team to focus on the development of our Instructor, Programming & Music marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Instructor & Programming, this person will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of Instructor-led strategic marketing campaigns and projects. This role will work in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with key stakeholders across Content, Brand, Creative, Social, Media, Comms, CRM & Channel owners, & Apparel to elevate the profiles of our world-class instructors through brand-building initiatives. This role will also support our music marketing efforts. This is an opportunity for a candidate who obsesses over storytelling, and who leverages data and insights to drive business and brand outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally (Content, Creative, Insights, Brand Strategy, Media, Web, Social) to drive integrated campaigns forward.
- Assist with the development, roll-out, and reporting of Instructor, Programming, Music & Content marketing campaigns, and initiatives that drive brand goals through owned, earned, and paid media.
- Support the management and development of Music marketing initiatives
- Partner with the social and creative teams to develop ongoing support for Instructors’ content creation that ladders back to our brand perspective.
- Own and manage campaign flighting calendar to drive consistent and strategic messages across the brand as well as author campaign recaps and reports that highlight learnings & optimizations
- Author creative briefs that leverage data, insights, and Instructor & brand strategies to create consumer and Member facing content.
- Lead brief development and campaign management for on-platform Instructor-led signature series.
- Support Sr. Manager in the development and execution of off-platform content marketing initiatives
- Partner with social, Content and creative teams to ensure that all content is up to the brand standards and in line with the overall brand messaging
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, media, experience at a brand preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand and produce insights from campaign, engagement, and survey results
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Independent thinker who thrives in solving new problems
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, trends, lifestyle & content creation
- Has a pulse on pop culture, music, cultural moments
- Problem-solver who knows how to pivot in a pinch and come up with creative solutions
- Detail-oriented and possess organizational, time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs and get ahead of deadlines
- Is an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.