Associate Marketing Manager - New York, San Francisco at Cockroach Labs
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
The Marketing team is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to help execute targeted campaigns and manage deliverables. As a part of the Demand Generation team, you will be a part of a dynamic group focused on driving awareness, adoption, and growth of our products. You will play a key role in tactical implementation of campaigns; managing the operational tasks, creating and optimizing ads. This role is focused on planning and executing campaigns to drive engagement with our target audience and to feed highly qualified leads to an ever-growing sales team. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn, enjoys working across marketing tactics and channels, and is looking to build a lasting career in marketing.You Will
- Support the demand generation team to execute and optimize campaigns
- Manage content syndication campaigns; setting up ads, collaborate with external stakeholders, setting up nurture flows
- Assist in setting up and QA’ing email campaigns
- Manage day-to-day projects in our marketing tools, (lead list uploads, swag orders, Marketo campaigns)
- Support SEO activities; keyword research, canonicalization, reporting
- Support general data hygiene and analytics initiatives
- 2-3 years of overall professional experience.
- Prior experience in a Marketing role; preferably with paid advertising and email marketing.
- Structured thinking, are well-organized, and have a high attention to detail.
- An operations mindset and are process focused.
- Experience with Marketo a plus.
In your first 30 days, you will learn about CockroachDB and our current demand generation efforts. We believe that it is necessary for you to build this foundation so you can successfully support a variety of marketing programs.
After 3 months you will be fully integrated into the team, supporting many different marketing campaigns. You will run content syndication campaigns, manage deliverables and organize our internal documentation and reporting. You will manage day-to-day tasks across email, paid advertising and SEO channels. You will help our Marketing team execute campaigns faster and more efficiently which in return will result in greater revenue impact.The Team
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a "left-brained" marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement and customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, and exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.Our Benefits
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected]