Associate Product Marketing Manager at Zocdoc
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your Impact on Our Mission:
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will help shape, communicate, and drive adoption of Zocdoc’s innovative products to our SMB audience of medical providers. You’ll gather audience and competitive insights to develop messaging and positioning of our products. You’ll partner closely with sales, marketing, product and design in developing marketing campaigns to drive adoption and engagement.
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You…
- Are enthusiastic about moving into a marketing role in a fast growing tech company
- Can think strategically and execute on your ideas flawlessly
- Are collaborative, and enjoy building relationships at all levels of an organization
Your Day to Day Is…
- Becoming an expert on Zocdoc’s product suite, differentiators, target audience, and competitors.
- Driving product and feature adoption with clear and compelling value propositions, positioning, launch strategies and tactics.
- Gathering and surfacing audience and competitive insights through research, data analysis, and internal input from sales to help shape product and marketing strategies.
- Partnering with Product, Sales and Design to drive cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing initiatives.
- Inspiring action through data-driven insights and execute with operational rigor and efficiency.
- Educating internal partners on how to effectively communicate the unique value of Zocdoc’s products through various touch points.
You’d be Successful in This Role if You Have…
- 1-3 years overall work experience, preferably from brand management, planning/strategy at agencies, market research, consulting, or a related field.
- Experience with consumer products, online marketplaces, or the healthcare industry a plus.
- The ability to synthesize complicated product descriptions into simple, everyday language.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, who knows their audience.
- Experience with and a passion for collecting and using customer insights and market research a plus.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.