Associate Product Marketing Manager
HELP BUILD A WORLD CLASS PRODUCT MARKETING FUNCTION
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to help propel and advance Sisense's growing product portfolio and drive interest in our product. As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will support the creation of core product messaging for our core user personas, build sales tools and enablement content, and be the driving force that helps manage product launches to drive a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will work cross-functionally to support product release marketing activities, create community and relevant content, and enable sales to position and sell our platform.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/ pre-ipo journey. You will help bring new ideas, build best practices in how we go to market and actually see your impact in the market.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ve learned the basics of the product and our messaging so you can demo with confidence
- You’ve met with the key leaders that impact the product marketing function
- You’ve identified pain points and gaps in our sales and marketing collateral for the developer audience
By Day 60...
- You and your leadership are aligned go-to-market strategies over the next quarter and are provided with the tools for success
- You’ve worked with the broader marketing team to apply our messaging framework to release activities and marketing campaigns
- You’re closely aligned with your product management counterparts to understand upcoming features and help translate them into value based marketing for customers and prospects
By Day 90…
- You’ll have supported at least one product release and continue to create best practices to drive execution excellence
- You’ll be in lockstep with teams across the company providing valuable insights about users internally and creating valuable content for users externally
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You have taken products to the market or delivered product releases previously.
- You have great project management skills with attention to details.
- You’ve translated complex technical concepts into value-driven, easy to consume messages just as easily as you translate customer pain points into technical feature needs
- You’re a doer that sees a problem and brings solutions to the table that you are ready to execute on.
- You’ve worked cross functionally and have established go-to-market best practices at a rapid pace
- You’ve crafted messaging that resonates and obsessively think about the best ways in which ideas and concepts can be communicated to prospects and customers.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.