B2B Marketing Manager at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement the B2B marketing roadmap from the ground up by building audience profiles, customer segmentation and strategies that target key audiences and drive revenue
- Build, measure and optimize revenue-producing unpaid and paid marketing programs that generate a dramatic increase in qualified
- inbound leads to meet aggressive sales goals across multiple channels including content, white papers, webinars, email marketing, video, display, SEM and social media advertising, and affiliate marketing
- Optimize marketing/sales tool automation with existing infrastructure
- Build a library of selling tools -- including decks, leave-behinds, website, blog, social media, videos, case studies, testimonials, and quarterly white papers -- and supervise the content and output of all client-facing sales and marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on campaign performance, providing assessment against goals, recommendations for optimizations and key insights
- Position Skillshare as a thought leader in the learning and development and corporate wellness spaces
- Analyze data to spot insights and trends that lead to the development of targeted campaigns that drive demand for, and engagement with, SFT's platform
- Drive experiments to continuously improve the efficacy and efficiency of marketing tactics
- Earn trust at all levels through excellent communication and collaboration
- Prioritize effectively in a fast-paced and occasionally ambiguous environment
Why we're excited about you:
- You’re ambitious, solutions driven, push hard to achieve your goals, and are motivated by autonomy
- Highly entrepreneurial and love building initiatives from scratch
- Professional experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience owning lead generation channels
- Experience with lead nurturing/ CRM programs
- Highly collaborative with experience working directly with sales teams
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You will be the first marketing member focusing on our enterprise business and will be instrumental in helping that team succeed.
- Growth: Our nascent enterprise business represents an enormous business opportunity of which we’ve only just scratched the surface.
- Our mission: We are building a learning ecosystem for the new economy and changing millions of lives for the better.
- Our team: We have a passionate, smart team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Your life: We take pride in our flexibility. Working remotely is part of how we need to work these days. You’re a professional, and we trust you to do what you need to do.