B2B Product Marketing Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Product Marketing Manager with a proven track-record of creating highly successful, multi-channel launches.
In this role, you will take ownership of the ultimate product market adoption metrics, manage execution of product launches, and lead the implementation of the product’s go-to-market strategy. You will partner closely with product management to bring products to market, achieve product-market fit, and promote product adoption. We are looking for someone with superior project management skills and proven B2B product marketing experience, who thrives in a fast-paced high-growth culture. You should be ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product management and design as you do with sales, marketing, and account management. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have real experience as a product marketing manager, or in an external facing product management role, at a technology company targeting business enterprise buyers. Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, as is working knowledge of the eCommerce and payments space.
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan, prioritize, and coordinate all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership, including events, public communications, content creation, and digital marketing campaigns
- Be a strong thought leader for your product, and Riskified’s overall product suite, both internally and externally, through industry conferences, analyst briefings and the like
- Understand what aspects of the product messaging and positioning are effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials
- Partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives / decision makers)
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including product roadmaps, datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, and more
- Work with our training team to produce materials that enable sales and accelerate the deal cycle, bringing the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Real experience in product marketing in a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the payments or eCommerce space
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Self starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to sales and marketing
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred but not required
- Pragmatic marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Flexible, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor
Please include writing samples with your application.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We make all employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.