Banking and Financial Services Industry Marketing Manager at UiPath
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
The Banking and Financial Services Industry Marketing Manager will oversee UiPath’s global marketing, positioning and messaging for Robotic Process Automation and AI in banking and financial services.
- Lead the development of industry-specific messaging and positioning for the top business drivers for process automation.
- Build relations with industry customers to ensure continuous product feedback and leverage support to promote industry and UiPath market leadership.
- Deliver thought leadership perspectives within industry forums and events and to support UiPath global field sales efforts.
- Author unique industry perspectives in support of robotic process automation and its impact to speed digital business operations and outcomes.
- Collaborate with a global marketing organization to effectively drive awareness and demand generation in Banking and Financial Services.
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- 10+ years interacting with and supporting business processes in Banking and Financial Services
- 5+ year marketing propositions to enhance business process in Banking and Financial Services
- Expertise in on-line and digital marketing execution and an understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a rapidly growing sales organization
- Understanding of critical marketing success metrics and KPIs
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance and society
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Private healthcare plan with coverage for your co-dependents also, as well as 401K matching.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.