Brigit is a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, Brigit is able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates.
Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
We’re looking for a passionate, highly motivated communications professional to help plan and execute Brigit’s branding and PR strategy. This individual will work closely with our Marketing team in growing brand awareness through a multi-faceted approach including coordinating and running PR, SEO, internal and external communications and non-paid content strategies. This person will be responsible for shaping and communicating our vision and mission.
The right candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and highly skilled at multitasking. They are collaborative and capable of bringing together key factors to drive a strategy that aligns Brigit’s strategic and mission-driven goals. They are a self-starter who can recommend and initiate projects with minimal direction.
- Build and manage a PR strategy, including press research, all the while keeping the company's vision, mission, and objectives in mind
- Build brand awareness and create proactive pitches and story ideas targeted to national and regional media, content-specific outlets, and social platforms (including influencer)
- Supervise advertising content to ensure that branding is consistent across advertising, campaigns, and all other forms of marketing
- Oversee all internal and external communications for the company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging
- Plan, implement and manage company's overall ASO, SEO and content marketing strategy
- Analyze, review and implement landing pages (including app reviews) that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
What You Have
- At least 5 years in a Branding, PR, or Communications position
- A demonstrated passion for making a social impact and the desire to want to help build a business that dramatically improves people’s lives
- Excellent writing and editing skills, comfortable developing content for a variety of purposes and require limited edits from supervisor
- Proven ability to handle time-sensitive projects and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously, to work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and acute attention to detail
- Prior experience in managing ASO, SEO campaigns
- Word of mouth initiatives & referral experience is a plus
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Weekly team game nights
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Read Full Job Description