Brand Manager Analytics, Demand Generation and Commercial Innovation
We are looking for an analytical problem solver with a passion for building great brands to meet consumer needs. This role focused on analytics will support the US Brand team’s strategic priorities by analyzing in-market performance and executing programs to achieve short and long-term growth objectives. They will be responsible for performing ongoing business analysis, identifying trends both within and across categories as well as retail channels.
In addition, this person will be responsible for working with external partners and our Retail teams to execute commercial innovation based on business objectives. We are seeking a marketer with a strong general management mindset and who has experience working with data sets and analytical tools (ie. IRI/Nielsen, Looker, Google Analytics etc…) as well as commercial driven innovation. This candidate will lead category business analyses, liaising with category managers, retail and web analysts, as well as leadership to share out their findings to inform ongoing business strategy. This role will also help identify omnichannel trends to drive growth in-store and online.
This role is a unique opportunity to bridge analytics in traditional retail and DTC -- a critical ingredient of Harry's secret sauce.
You will live and breathe our brand and business, and help power its growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, and advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish
- Lead business performance analysis across all Harry’s categories liaising with Category leads as well as Retail Channel analysts to monitor in-market monthly performance and identify key drivers of the business
- Collaborate with DTC partners to identify performance trends that drive category growth to create programs to be leveraged across channels
- Collaborate with Retail and Sales and Strategy Planning teams to develop commercial innovation execute plans as well as track retail-specific programs
- Support Brand team with annual brand planning through analysis of category performance as well as competitive deep dives and consumer segmentation
- Work cross-functionally to craft our strategy, refine our long-term roadmap, and understand the financial implications of key decisions
- Push forward high-priority business development opportunities (e.g., new channel launches) through channel specific innovation
- Engage with and learn from other teams including sales, marketing, analytics, operations, etc.
What We Are Looking For
- You have 4-5 years of experience in marketing analytics and are comfortable with IRI/Nielsen and may have had some experience with Looker and/or GA.
- You are highly analytical, and have experience performing robust business analysis, telling a story with data, and tying insights and recommendations into tactics
- You are comfortable getting in the weeds of the data but can distill it down to 2-3 key findings with actionable recommendations
- You develop strong internal and external relationships, building rapport with partners to deliver on key business objectives and strategies
- You are a strong project manager and able to rally and mobilize internal and external cross-functional teams to march toward a common goal you have helped define.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
The following should describe you
- A Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years in management consulting or strategic operations roles with CPG companies, 5+ years of professional experience overall in roles that challenge your ability to break down complicated problems and drive to answers with teammates
- Demonstrated strategic planning and/or project management success-- Proven success on relevant projects with large cross-functional teams, bringing stakeholders along, and demonstrating process and content proficiency. Demonstrated success collaborating and driving cross-functional consensus.
- Highly collaborative but not afraid to be independent -- You love working with teammates but aren’t afraid to take on a challenge alone. You get energy not only from gathering input and making recommendations, but from rolling up your sleeves and doing the work; no task is too small mentality
- Problem solver and forward thinker -- you can break down complex problems into actionable questions. Ability to take disparate information and synthesize towards concrete outcomes. Can develop work plans to address issues of today and tomorrow
- Master of organizational navigation-- you will understand how our teams work together, our internal processes, our values, and our enterprise goals and be able to propose solutions that aren’t only good on paper...they work for our team.
- Highly effective communicator -- you should be able to develop clear, high-quality presentation materials and communicate confidently and credibly with all teams/levels.
- Analytical and data-driven - Rigorous and organized approach to your work. Clear attention to detail. Enjoy getting to an answer but lead with the facts vs. opinion. Experience with excel modeling and financial analysis (cost/benefit, ROI, etc.).
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.