Brand Manager (m/w/d) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Brand Manager to join the DE Marketing team to drive the strategy and execution of marketing initiatives and partnerships that help shape and define the Peloton brand. This person will be in charge of our instructor, content and music marketing, whilst also supporting our retail and commercial channels with marketing collateral. Plus will also lead on select strategic brand projects like the partnership with the DFB Akademie and help tell the Peloton story driving growth, brand affinity and advocacy.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing Brand, Germany and will work hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams (including Insights, Creative, Media, PR, Product Marketing, Retail, Commercial, Content, Music and Global Marketing) to deliver best-in-class campaigns across a broad channel mix. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness and expertise managing partnerships and marketing campaigns for leading brands.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans that drive growth, brand affinity and advocacy for prospects and/or Members, including but not limited to DE instructor marketing, studio, content, music and apparel launches, cultural and seasonal moments.
- End-to-end management of campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, planning, execution and reporting.
- Collaborate with the Creative team and agency partners (briefing, coordination of creative reviews, providing strategic feedback, production), ensuring critical projects happen on time and on budget.
- Work with the global consumer insights team to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Collaborate with the Global marketing team on localization and execution of global partnerships and campaigns locally.
- Work closely together with the Retail team to develop and drive retail marketing strategy and execution.
- Partner with the Commercial team to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across our commercial partnerships.
- Identify local cultural and seasonal moments and maintain the local cultural calendar.
- Develop marketing plans for DE based brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure channel reach.
- Identify and manage strategic marketing partnerships that elevate the brand and expand our audience.
- Sports and Fitness interested with an existing influencer network
- Professional language skills in German and English
- 4+ years of experience in brand or marketing in a direct-to-consumer environment, managing omni-channel campaigns at scale. Experience with creative development and production preferred.
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Superb project management skills to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- An eye for detail with ability to see and understand big-picture across multiple projects.
- Ability to be a fantastic team player, working collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and stakeholder management.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.