We are looking for a seasoned marketer who has a passion for building great brands. This role will help drive and maintain key categories for the H’ business, including driving ongoing business plans, forming continuous growth strategies, and executing projects to meet those objectives. We’re looking for someone who loves understanding business drivers, working with people from different teams, and mobilizing an organization to execute growth. You will live and breathe our brand and business, and help power its growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, and advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Maintain a consistent and robust understanding of the brands & businesses that are vying for our target consumers’ mindshare and wallet in the men’s care categories and out in the world at large
- Understand the external environment (competitive and market) and identify new sources of opportunity & threats by being the internal expert on guys, male grooming more broadly, and male brands
- Nurture commercial solutions for the consumer across all P’s – product innovation within our existing categories, package innovation, price strategy and promotional efforts
- Interrogate data to identify core business levers, being able to balance facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases
- Input into forecasting of existing products and lead forecasting for new commercial product offerings with sales channels and operations to ensure accurate forecasting methodology, sales targets and key forecasting dates are met
- Manage SKU assortment for category products (evergreen SKUs, gift sets, holiday, sampling etc) and discontinuation plans
- Ensures proper collection and monitoring of data to assess ongoing performance and KPI tracking
- Nurture a high quality relationship with in-house creative to provide them with guidance, partnership and inspiration
- Develop resonant, relevant and meaningful briefs that can excite and energize the creative team
- Analyze post-campaign performance and assesses learnings to report ROI and direct future campaign planning
- Work with the H’.com team and the retail shopper marketing team to understand the channel needs, their key milestones and what it will take for all marketing projects to be ROI+ for our sales channel partners
- Lead the planning, organizing, and management of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives
- Lead status meetings, budget reviews, scoping sessions, etc. provide regular status reports, timelines and delivery calendars, risk/issues reports to Brand Director
- Get buy-in for your ideas with leadership and cross-functional teams across the organization, always advocating for what’s best for the brand
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have 5+ years of experience in brand management, with experience in the CPG industry
- You bring deep consumer understanding
- You have a passion for understanding business drivers and executing against them
- You thrive when thinking conceptually and then tying insights and recommendations to tactics
- You’ve planned and executed brand pans before, and you know what makes one great based upon creativity, strategic alignment, and consumer impact
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
- You pride yourself in creativity and expansive thinking
- You’re able to distill complex ideas into ones that are simple to navigate and resonate with people in the real world
- You have experience with syndicated retail sales data (e.g., Nielsen or IRI)
- You major, above all, in empathy
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.