Brand Manager at Peloton
The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
Peloton is looking for an outstanding Brand Manager to join the Global Marketing team to drive the strategy and execution of Peloton’s brand marketing campaigns. This candidate will report to the Director of Brand working directly with cross-functional teams, including Insights, Creative, Media, PR, Product Marketing, Content, and International Marketing, to deliver imaginative programs that deliver against the company’s brand and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness and expertise managing large-scale marketing campaigns for leading brands.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for Brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams, and coordinating with International teams.
- Author and deliver marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams.
- Collaborate with Creative team and agency partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets.
- Partner with other brand team leads, product marketing leads, and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing customers.
- Collaborate with the Media, CRM & Analytics team on creative optimization across channels.
- Manage budget and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met.
- Become an expert on Peloton’s brand, products, target customer, and Members
- Create and deliver clear and compelling presentations to senior stakeholders
- 5+ years brand marketing experience at a brand, creative agency or consultancy managing omni-channel campaigns at scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Familiarity with the latest trends in fitness technology and the intersection with cultural moments.
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working across a global organization is preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn and grow and team player.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.