Brand Marketing Associate at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with supporting all Brand and Content initiatives across a variety of channels, both digital and in person. You will work with a team of talented marketers to help them achieve our team goals, and act as a key brand advocate both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for learning and previous experience working on in-person and virtual events, social media, and other brand marketing initiatives. The right candidate will be confident in their communication skills, along with their ability to project manage, stay organized, and think creatively.
- Support Brand and Content team initiatives by managing a variety of highly-cross functional projects
- Oversee LeafLink’s presence at industry and community events, including managing our budget, registration, vendor communications, and booth presence
- Coordinate all LeafLink hosted events, including happy hours, launch parties, and other in-market face-to-face opportunities
- Build out LeafLink’s webinar program and oversee the standardization of all LeafLink webinars
- Serve as the gatekeeper for all LeafLink swag, physical marketing materials, business cards, and other collateral
- Own our referral program and make sure that customers who opt into the program are being compensated fairly
- Act as a key brand ambassador for LeafLink both internally and externally
- Work with the Brand & Content team to ensure that LeafLink’s website stays on brand and up to date
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing, Regional Marketing, Product Marketing, and Design while serving as a project manager for cross-functional marketing and content campaigns
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to maintain LeafLink’s social media presence, handling such tasks as scheduling, posting, or reporting
Who You Are
- You are an enthusiastic marketer who is creatively-minded and relentlessly detail oriented
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment and believe that there is no task too small--or too large--to handle
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn and have the willingness to adapt as needed
- You are a collaborator who loves working with people, connecting the dots and juggling multiple projects at once but can also work independently as needed
- You are comfortable wearing many hats and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of startup marketing experience
- Excellent writer
- Experience at B2B or SaaS companies
- Experience with event coordination
- Experience with social media
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.