Hinge is the fastest growing dating app because we give a damn about people finding love. We’re expanding our Creative Team to continue to build a brand that reflects that passion. As a part of that team, we’re hiring a Brand Planner.
This role is for world-class strategic talent to work with some of the very best in the industry to focus and guide the brand building projects of the Hinge Creative Team.
We’re looking for someone who others describe as people-centric; a leader who inspires, an individual comfortable making big decisions, a team player who knows the work only happens when people work together. This role will be embedded throughout the creative process and report to the Creative Director.
If you’re someone who is enthusiastic in deeply understanding and explaining our customer, brand, product, category, dating culture, pop culture, and relationship science, we should meet. You will need to show us how and where you’ve applied your insights and strategic vision and why it drove business success.
What You'll Do:
- Define the opportunities, insights, and frameworks for the Creative Team to act on that result in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand.
- Beginning to end partnership with the Creative Team as we develop and elevate the Hinge brand throughout all touch-points, including advertising and in app experiences.
- Contribute to the growth and refinement of the strategic vision of Hinge.
- Proactively push the Hinge brand forward through exceptional creative insights.
- Consistently deliver world class strategic insight.
- Comfortable contributing to the success of a creative team.
- Approach every project with 100%. No project is underneath you.
- Have an empathetic and contemporary appreciation of dating culture.
- Possess a strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Are a kind, well intentioned, and a collaborative team player.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of world-class consumer brand marketing experience with a proven track record of growing lifestyle brands.
- Experience working at hyper-growth, fast-paced organizations.
- Consumer-facing App experience preferred.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.