Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
Your role will be to drive brand consistency across all digital channels. You’ll also oversee our brand community and social media, developing creative campaigns that drive engagement and brand loyalty across owned social media, amplifying integrated marketing campaigns, supporting PR and Content Marketing efforts.The Brand team is a rapidly growing, cross-disciplinary group of creatives including designers, copywriters, media buyers, user research, and marketers. Our team’s mission is to build a category-defining brand and meaningfully move key business metrics by delivering world-class creative and integrated campaigns.
- Ensure a consistent and effective brand message across all brand digital touch points
- Develop positioning recommendations, prepare briefs, guide market research analysis, and define brand elements and tone
- Develop, implement, and iterate on Brex’s social media and community strategies to optimize performance across owned channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook
- Manage a social media calendar, posting to our social media accounts multiple times per day to drive high-quality traffic and engagement
- Care deeply about driving two-way conversations with our customers and brand advocates, ensuring everything we share is quality and on-brand, embodying our voice and tone
- Practice a "test and learn" attitude with a deep understanding of the full customer journey and where social media can impact it most, sharing insights and recommendations with the GTM org
- Partner with our Paid Media experts to implement a boosted (paid) strategy across your content channels, reporting on channel growth weekly
- Work with Brand Designers to create and source visual content (photos, gifs, videos)—light video production, photo-editing, and design skills are a big plus
- 4+ years’ of experience in a brand strategist, content, copywriter, social media, paid media, or digital community management role
- Demonstrated success creating compelling, engaging short-form content with an extremely high proficiency in writing skills
- Familiarity with all major social platforms and common tools (i.e. Sprout Social, image and video editing software) needed to use them effectively
- Exceptional copywriting skills, writing engaging, accurate copy even under time pressure
- Demonstrated ability to track and report the impact of social media with a portfolio to support
- Appetite for problem-solving and thrives in high-velocity environments
- Marketing experience in B2B and/or tech
- BA or BS with focus on communication, advertising, or marketing
- Passion for driving two-way conversations with our customers and brand advocates
- Light video production, photo-editing, and design skills are a big plus