Business Development Representative at NewsCred
NewsCred is on a mission to make marketing better for everyone. As the world's leading content marketing software, NewsCred provides the world’s most ambitious brands with the best solutions in content creation, marketing management, cross-channel publishing, and measurement. We have built a Content Marketing Platform that has been recognized by Gartner's Magic Quadrant as the leader for the second consecutive year. It’s our belief that Content Marketing Platforms — those rooted in content-rich functionality and infused with global planning and collaboration tools — are equipped to become that strategic centerpiece for modern marketing organizations.
We have set out to build a world-class product that helps teams to plan and collaborate together, transform how they work, knock down silos, and unleash the potential of marketing.
Some of our clients include: Panasonic, Shell, LafargeHolcim, Visa, Bank of America, GE Healthcare, Microsoft, IBM, DirecTV, AT&T, American Express, Bloomberg, Cisco, JPMorgan Chase, Emirates, Epson, Fujitsu, HSBC, HERSHEY’S, Intel, John Frieda, MetLife, Oracle and Samsung.
We also have an incredible culture. Take a look at our “How We Work” document or our Instagram account to get a taste of things. It’s fun here, and you get the opportunity to learn and do more than you would anywhere else.
Learn more at newscred.com.
- Conduct deep industry and account-based research to develop relevant solution-based hypotheses.
- Implement data-driven methodologies to recommend and identify new opportunities for NewsCred’s strategic account selection.
- Collaborate across both Sales and Marketing to ideate and ensure the efficacy of account-specific materials and outreach.
- Develop relevant business solutions/insights tied to integrated marketing that fuel growth within NewsCred’s key accounts.
- Orchestrate multi-channel outreach, leveraging all assets in the organization.
- Increase pipeline volume and velocity of opportunities through engagement with account-based materials.
- Analyze results to optimize future initiatives.
- Developing domain expertise – fluency in Content Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, and other factors.
- Exceeding quarterly KPI’s.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or marketing required
- Ability to communicate and orchestrate effectively across internal departments
- Clearly articulate NewsCred’s mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Able to penetrate and generate interest at the “C” level
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in SaaS business solutions
- Must be coachable
- Must be a “Team Player”
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions. The NewsCred Diversity Council's mission is twofold: We aim to both increase and maintain a diverse workforce, and to create an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, ability, or background. We continue to set goals for ourselves and recognize areas for improvement as we go.
- Medical, vision and dental
- 401k match
- Unlimited vacation days
- 12 week parental leave
- Student Loan Reimbursement program
- Flexible work policy
- Ping pong tables
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches every week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.