Are you a future marketing superstar? We are looking for an ambitious and creative Campaign Manager to join our team in our fun New York office. You will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of marketing efforts and coordinate and report on key marketing activities and campaigns to drive demand. You’ll work closely with the Channel Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Executive teams to develop and deploy product- and segment-specific campaigns and content using email automation, website, blog, events, and more.
Tasks At Hand
- Support our demand generation team through development of fully-integrated, multi-channel campaigns - from ideation to execution.
- Coordinate key marketing activities and optimize campaigns to drive demand generation performance.
- Segment customer and prospect lists for marketing campaigns based on campaign focus.
- Create landing pages, forms, header imagery, workflows, segmented lists – everything needed from end to end to run a successful campaign.
- Report on and analyze metrics for marketing programs using Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Salesforce reports.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience including campaign, project and event management.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to maintain high level of productivity autonomously.
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofing and editing skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience working at a start-up or B2B SaaS companies.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Experience with content management systems (ideally Wordpress).
- HubSpot and Salesforce knowledge.
- Optimistic and works well within a team and across departments.
- Organized and can meet business objectives on time with high quality work.
- Self-starter with drive, initiative, and ability to take ownership of projects.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task several projects at once.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.).
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.