With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
As a Campaign Manager, you will dive deep into connecting our clients KPIs to tactical campaign strategies that deliver excellent results to drive retention and growth. You should be a great problem solver, highly analytical, collaborative, and love diving into the details to solve problems and deliver excellent results.
You will be responsible for bringing a deep knowledge of client KPIs and data to serve as a thought leader on your accounts. You will own performance, retention, and growth strategies across our top advertiser account base in conjunction with the Enterprise Account Management team.
What You’ll Do:
- Own campaign execution towards delivering results against client KPIs; ensure campaigns meet best practices for success.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Managers to align campaign structures and strategies against goals; create performance recaps with an eye towards client KPIs and growth.
- Leverage campaign and client data to solve problems and find new opportunities for business growth.
- Provide customer insight to Product team for new features, functionality and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree; 3+ years of relevant Campaign Management experience, search advertising experience strongly preferred
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to identify and solve problems
- A team player who knows how to collaborate across teams to deliver excellent results
- Excited about bridging business needs with technical prowess and analytical skills to deliver against client KPIs
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals - demonstrated tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- Ability to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to dive deep into problems to identify new solutions
- Great attention to detail and a drive to deliver excellent results