Bizzabo is looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-oriented Channel Marketing Manager to lead our partner solutions GTM initiatives - from ideation to execution. You will work closely with the broader marketing team, partners, clients, and external resources to conceptualize and develop effective marketing content such as customer testimonials, infographics, collateral, videos, etc. You will play a key role in growing Bizzabo partner programs. Channel marketing at Bizzabo focuses on driving revenue, retention, and relevancy for both Bizzabo and our partners
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strategies and materials for partner enablement and co-marketing activities in support of the sales strategy
- Guide the partner enablement strategy to educate and reward partners for their use of Bizzabo through webinars, enablement materials, incentives, and more
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans with go-to channel partners to generate demand and meet sales pipeline objectives
- Develop and roll out new joint marketing campaigns for channel partners based on industry trends, customer feedback, and corporate marketing initiatives
- Develop content for partner marketing opportunities including webinars, blog posts, talks, keynotes, social media and PR.
- Create and manage content, as needed, to support partner programs
- Own the day-to-day execution for a range of partner marketing channels, including creative, budget, targeting, testing, and reporting.
- Establish relationships with partner marketers with the aim to support key joint marketing plans
Who you are:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in partner marketing, demand generation or account-based marketing role within the B2B SaaS industry
- Ability to think strategically but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
- Hubspot experience is a plus