Channel Marketing Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
This role is responsible for designing and developing a national and regional go-to-market strategy with DailyPay’s channel partners. While this role sits in marketing, you will work closely with the Channel Partnership team to collaborate and strategize on marketing initiatives that aim to drive referrals and build DailyPay’s brand. This role includes creating marketing plans, setting channel marketing KPIs, and coordinating campaigns with our internal Marketing team and Channel Partner’s Marketing team.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Manage the channel partnership marketing budget
- Develop a GTM playbook, including a marketing plan, for each standard channel partnership program
- Develop and monitor annual marketing goals and KPIs
- Ensure DailyPay is top of mind by developing and distributing DailyPay content to our Channel Partners and their Sales Team
- Serve as the ongoing relationship manager for our Channel Partner’s Marketing Team
- Collaborate with our Channel Partners on joint
- Case studies
- Research/ white papers
- Sales & marketing materials
- Press releases & media strategy
- Digital advertising & social media
What You Bring to the Table:
- BA/ BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Social media experience
Bonus Points for:
- Prior experience with HR / payroll companies
- Prior experience with TMS
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO