Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified’s Channels team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. We are looking for a smart and creative individual to join the team in the role of Consultancy Partnerships Manager. Their primary role is to establish and develop consultancy partnerships: Strategic Consultancies, Advisory/Financial, System Integrators (including traditional and payment provider services firms) in North America.
The ideal candidate will leverage skill sets of business development, channel management, business analysis, relationship building and account management, and be well-versed with the Retail, Payments and eCommerce ecosystem as a whole. This role is focused on creating productive partnerships to help fuel revenue generation.
We are looking for a team player with proven experience in this field and the demonstrated ability to manage complex relationships and nurture them to success through win-win engagements. You will be expected to create conversations and build strong relationships with senior executivesWhat You'll Be Doing
- Research and map key consultancies’ presence and influence in our target markets and strategic accounts;
- Connect with, develop and manage Consultancy partnerships in North America, with international outreach;
- Identify new business opportunities, create models for collaboration, negotiate and strive to sign partner agreements;
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Marketing - to leverage/strengthen brand awareness, Business Development - to strategize around coverage of markets and accounts, and Sales - to support partner sales and referral pipeline;
- Manage potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement;
- Hold QBR meetings with partners to review/improve performance;
- Support product and sales training for partners' client-facing teams;
- Track and report key performance metrics to the Channels lead.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consultancy/system-integrator partner management or channel sales roles - or -
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working for a large consultancy/system integration company (Deloitte, PwC, Accenture etc.), in either the RetailTech or Payments practices
- Experience working with eCommerce technology companies from the Consultant’s side is a bonus
- Strategic thinker, with extensive experience navigating large organizations and partner ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills for partner conversations, product presentations and written proposals
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
This role is US-based and will require domestic and occasional international travel (if/when appropriate) up to 25%.Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.