Channel Partnerships Manager, eCommerce Platforms at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified’s Channels team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. We are looking for a smart and creative individual to join the team in the role of Channel Partnerships Manager, eCommerce Platforms. Their primary role is to oversee the planning and execution for establishing and growing technology partnerships with global players.
The ideal candidate will leverage skill sets of business development, channel management, business analysis, relationship building and account management, and be well-versed with the eCommerce ecosystem as a whole. This role is focused on creating productive partnerships to help fuel revenue generation.
We are looking for a team player with proven experience in this field and the demonstrated ability to manage complex relationships and nurture them to success through win-win deals. You will be expected to help set the standard for best-in-class partner management and will partner with the world's largest and most influential companies to drive big initiatives, build strong relationships and fuel growth.What You'll Be Doing
- Recruit, develop and manage our eCommerce Platforms and Payment partnerships on a global scale;
- Identify new business opportunities, recruit new partners, negotiate partner agreements and support partner sales pipeline;
- Collaborate with internal teams (Product, Integration) to lead platform integrations, as well as identify and prioritize improvements to support new products and features;
- Manage potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement;
- Hold QBR meetings with partners to review/improve performance;
- Support product and sales training for partners' client-facing teams;
- Track and report key performance metrics to the Channels lead.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in partner program management, channel operations, partner sales programs, channel sales, or channel marketing-related roles.
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Salesforce, VTEX, and others is a must.
- Proven track record building a multi-channel pipeline and successfully moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Data-driven with extensive experience navigating partner ecosystems.
- High-level technical knowledge of APIs (Webhook, REST, RPC, SOAP).
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills for partner conversations, product presentations and written proposals.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.