Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the ways we've been responding to the crisis.
About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring a Chief Marketing Officer / VP of Marketing to join our executive team. You will lead and have accountability over the full marketing strategy for a digital investment platform that is changing the investment landscape, including planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and optimizing across all channels. Your responsibilities will include market research, product & brand marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. You will lead, mentor and develop a high-performing marketing organization while utilizing your creative and strategic mindset to execute effective marketing strategies and unify cross-functional teams towards a common vision. You will have a direct impact on driving Yieldstreet’s revenue goals. This role is a unique blend of being an artist and a scientist.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and innovative marketing leader with a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and will lead a world class marketing team to change the way wealth is created and help millions on their path to financial independence.
What you'll do:
- Drive company growth and retention through paid and organic channels while leading the Brand, Content, Consumer Acquisition, Retention, Communications/PR and Investor Success teams
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research and execution efforts of the company accordingly
- Leverage your quantitative skills for efficient user acquisition and growth hacking and qualitative skills to raise brand awareness through storytelling and positioning
- Partner with various stakeholders to communicate and advance the marketing strategy and ensure alignment across functions and with the overall business strategy
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of marketers. Design a high performing marketing organization to deliver on our investor growth goals and strategic marketing plan.
What you’ll need:
- 15+ years of experience, preferably in B2C marketing and high-growth companies
- Experience leading 15+ person marketing organization while leading and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to be based out of our NYC office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Risk Management Experience
- Consumer Brand Experience and the ability to attract millions of consumers cost-effectively while helping drive engagement
- Experience launching multiple brand, consumer products and websites, including content, customer adoptions and subscription sign-ups
- Experience introducing and scaling $100M+ revenue products
- Viral brand creation expertise and proven success with organic customer engagement
- Traditional marketing experience through brand partnership, OOH, guerilla tactics, events, conferences and sponsorship opportunities
- Strong track record of strategically partnering with technical teams to deliver Product Marketing campaigns
- Investing, Wealth Management, Digital wealth, Digital banking, Financial planning or Retirement industry experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investor Relations or Customer Service exposure
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more! While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, we're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown Manhattan and our building is close to most major subway lines.
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.