Chief Marketing Officer at DriveWealth
DriveWealth brings investing to everyone, everywhere.
We believe the future of investing is when buying Starbucks stock is just as simple as buying a latte. DriveWealth’s lean, modularized brokerage infrastructure was purpose-built to allow our global partners to quickly and easily bring this future of investing to their customers regardless of their wealth, location, or sophistication. Our platform provides the unique ability to invest in real-time fractionalized shares on a notional basis. This means even the smallest customers can start investing today in terms they understand, “$1 of Apple or $10 in Nike.” Join us to help power cutting edge investment experiences for traditional financial services institutions to the hottest new FinTech disruptors with our global full stack, cloud and API-based brokerage solutions.
DriveWealth is seeking an expert B2B Chief Marketing Officer to take our marketing, brand awareness and collateral to the next level. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing for a Fintech firm or brokerage business, and a strong understanding of technology SAAS platforms and business models. Candidates should have the ability to take very complex products and services and explain them in terminology our audiences will understand – ranging from non-digital business partners to CTOs of cutting edge tech companies. We are looking for someone who is hands on and excited to roll their sleeves up and build out the function for a rapidly growing company.
- In partnership with the President, own DriveWealth’s overall marketing, branding, positioning and messaging
- Develop and implement digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Write/maintain content for the website, pitch decks, marketing collateral, welcome kits, educational documents, conference kit/booth, press releases, etc., consistent with overall brand and message
- Collaborate with colleagues to create content and ensure that materials meet the needs of our business, and highlight DriveWealth’s solutions for business partners and their customer bases
- Manage communications to our clients about upcoming product or service launches
- Assist Head of Communications in PR/Media as needed
- Help select and determine positioning of DriveWealth at industry conferences
- Manage marketing budget, including selecting/managing outside vendors as needed for graphic design, printing, etc.
- Utilize analytics to develop and measure effectiveness of marketing programs
- Experience working as the manager of, or key contributor in the marketing strategy team for a Fintech firm or traditional financial institution
- 7-10 years of experience managing marketing programs and brand development, and creating/writing marketing content for a B2B Fintech SAAS platform company or brokerage firm
- Strong level of understanding of the brokerage business, investment products, high level infrastructure workflows and technology platforms, and experience helping technical experts explain something in plain English to potential business partners and their investor customer base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapid growth start-up
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Interest in helping grow a business by increasing brand awareness, market recognition and understanding of what we do
- Interest in the brokerage business and the benefits of our infrastructure and services
- Work successfully both independently and as part of a team where consensus is required
- Strong sense of ownership
- Competitive Salary/Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and 401k plans
- Work Remotely and Flexible Working Hours