Clinical Content Manager - Concordance Project (PharmD, RN, NP, PA)
The Clinical Oncology team is responsible for ensuring the safety and usability of Flatiron’s community oncology provider-facing software, initiatives, and workflows. The team is comprised of oncology clinicians who are embedded directly within Flatiron’s Product and Engineering teams to develop safe, intuitive workflows in OncoEMR, Flatiron’s cloud-based electronic health record, and who develop and integrate oncology clinical content into Flatiron’s technology platform to make it useful for clinicians and patients. The Clinical Oncology team collaborates with other teams across the Flatiron organization to advocate for the needs of oncology patients, clinicians, and practices.
The Clinical Oncology team is looking for a clinical content manager with clinical oncology experience to develop content for a concordance tool. Specifically, this role will build, update, and perform quality assurance (QA) on content derived from the NCCN Compendia. This role will work closely with other members of the Clinical Oncology team as part of the build in OncoEMR (our community based EHR) and Flatiron Assist (our decision support tool) and QA process. If you’re an oncology clinician and you are highly comfortable with new technologies, this is a great opportunity to be a part of the technological evolution of the healthcare industry!
What You'll Do
The Clinical Content Manager, Concordance, will be responsible for the development and maintenance of clinical oncology content for a concordance tool. Specifically, this role will build, update, and perform quality assurance (QA) on content derived from the NCCN Compendia
This role will work closely with other members of the Clinical Oncology team as part of the build in OncoEMR (our community based EHR) and Flatiron Assist (our decision support tool) and QA process. If you’re an oncology clinician and you are highly comfortable with new technologies, this is a great opportunity to be a part of the technological evolution of the healthcare industry!
The Clinical Content Manager, Disease Model Lead will interact and collaborate closely with the Clinical Oncology, Account Management, Implementation, Support, Product Marketing, and Product Operations teams to successfully execute on initiatives foundational to the company’s strategic vision.
- Build, update, and perform quality assurance (QA) on content derived from the NCCN Compendia
- Maintain up-to-date tracking and status of all content build
- Review project status with Clinical Oncology team management and colleagues as appropriate
- Adhere to all build and maintenance policies, procedures, and quality standards
- Proactively communicate challenges and escalate appropriately to ensure that assigned projects are completed in a timely manner
- Work with external customers with training and implementation of modules of the concordance tool
Who You Are
You're a PharmD, NP, PA, with 5+ years in a clinical oncology practice. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have an advanced clinical degree (PharmD, ARNP, PA-C)
- You must have 5+ years clinical practice experience within an oncology setting, with a focus on personalized medicine
- You have familiarity and experience with NCCN Guidelines
- You are results-oriented, detail-oriented, and analytic
- You are able to review clinical content for completeness, quality, and compliance with established standards
- You have experience in working with online (web-based) clinical applications and tools preferred
- You have excellent technology skills (includes oncology-specific electronic medical records)
- You have the ability to translate complex clinical concepts and risks for a non-clinical audience
- You are self-motivated and autonomous with a nose for value and ability to prioritize
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- You are able to travel (up to ~15% of the time)
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You will be at the forefront of developing new and innovative technology with the goal of expanding personalized care to more patients, including access to both clinical trial opportunities and novel therapies.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.