If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Co-Marketing Manager, you will manage marketing relationships with Yotpo’s leading ecosystem partners, execute joint marketing campaigns and possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously. You will react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action to accelerate demand generation and value to trusted partners. This role will be pivotal in supporting the accelerated growth of the marketing department.
You will be working within the Partner Marketing team, a global team responsible for supporting the entire partner life cycle through meaningful marketing touch-points, and working synergetically with various teams in the Marketing organization. You will work closely with Yotpo’s global channel teams as well as our trusted partners on conceptualizing campaigns and will manage them independently end to end.
We are looking for
- A strong communicator with a track record of success and hands-on experience developing and writing content and marketing materials.
- Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects while working with a number of internal stakeholders.
- A fearless networker who enjoys operating out of their comfort zone and isn't afraid of a bit of schmoozing, who thrives juggling many projects, staying calm and organized.
- Shape global co-marketing strategies, develop and launch innovative programs, and help steer regional executions to drive partner value and support Yotpo’s product narrative.
- Build and maintain production, processes and calendar of global co-marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain marketing relationships with leading ecosystem partners
- Develop GTM plans with leading marketing partners
- Oversee and manage projects and campaigns aimed to drive value to ecosystem partners
- Be a cross-functional leader, collaborating closely with marketing demand gen product unites, content marketing, partnerships, brand, and more to drive high impact results
- 3+ years of experience in partner marketing, customer marketing, partnerships, content, and/or marketing
- Experience working in a SaaS company a plus, ideally within the retail/eCommerce or digital marketing landscape (e.g. SaaS, agency, platform)
- BA in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism or related degree preferred
- Proven experience in marketing materials production
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven content writing skills highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.