Commercial Program Manager at Butterfly Network, Inc.
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world's first handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology reduces the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the digital era.The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The Commercial Program Manager (Commercial PM) leads Butterfly’s body of work, as defined by our Commercial teams: Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Business Development - including cross-functional coordination and delivery of programs while efficiently managing timelines, budgets and resource management. They own gathering inputs and requirements from commercial partners, building structured plans, taking the organization through phase gates, communicating high level updates and executing on cross-functional commercial commitments.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Establishing Commercial Programs pillar as an efficient structure for managing the associated body of work.
- Managing cross-functional timelines, budgets, resources and deliverables to ensure execution of commercial programs to defined goals.
- Managing programs through process requirements (Programs requirements and regulatory requirements, when applicable).
- Gathering requirements and building schedules based on input from cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, eComm, partnerships, business development, finance, regulatory, quality, product, etc.)
- Providing early visibility if a program or contributing project is going off track or encounters a major risk, especially for those impacting timelines and budgets.
- Escalating cross-functional program risks, resource needs, priority conflicts to appropriate product/program or functional managers.
- Clearly and concisely communicating cross-functional updates and program status.
- Driving on-going process input and improvements to capture optimal work streams and lessons learned.
- Differentiating management and escalation styles between internal and external parties while presenting alternatives to keep projects on schedule.
- For other Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Business Development duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience as a Program Manager in a commercial function
- Thrives in a fast-paced high-growth environment, working on multiple projects with dynamic priorities and deadlines
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, define critical tasks and drive collaboration
- Demonstrated program management track record of leading cross-functional teams (including Sales, Marketing, BD) to deliver integrated systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at executive level
- Proficiency in planning tools and systems (ex. Asana, Gantt charts, Resource planning)
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience defining and implementing new processes and tools
- Experience in healthcare and medical device industry
- PMI PMP or equivalent certification
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off - recharge and come back ready to make an impact
- The ability to either work remotely or be based in one of our US offices in NYC, Palo Alto, or Guilford, CT
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.