Communications and Content Marketing Senior Associate at Yieldstreet (Greater NYC Area, NY)
About the Role
Yieldstreet is seeking a dynamic Senior Associate, Communications & Content Marketing to join our Marketing team full time. Corporate communications and content play a critical role in shaping public awareness as well as member and investor experiences with the platform, and help drive Yieldstreet’s core growth metrics. As the first dedicated communications hire, you will have the opportunity to make key contributions to building out the function. You will help to drive strategy and execution for PR and media relations, investor communications, and make broad contributions to content and messaging, both internal and external. This is a multifaceted role for someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats.
You are an exceptional communicator and messaging expert, and you enjoy working across all phases of the customer journey. You’ll work collaboratively across marketing, investor relations, and the broader company to define and deliver a broad range of strategic communications and content. The role will report to our Senior Director of Investor Relations, Customer Marketing & Communications and will be based in our New York office.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to overall strategy and prioritization, and lead the daily execution for PR, media relations, and strategic corporate communications initiatives.
- Review, develop, and coordinate a comprehensive investor communications program.
- Support internal communications efforts and sales enablement, helping to maintain consistent brand voice and cascade messaging discipline cross-functionally.
- Bring a strategic and scrappy eye to related content, and collaborate with various contributors to deliver a variety of compelling customer-facing content.
- Write clear, compelling copy that extends our narrative arcs – connecting brand and value proposition to core messaging, and drawing that connection through to the specific use case, audience, and context for an individual piece of content
- Set, measure, and report on key KPIs and metrics. Decide with data and prioritize ROI.
- Develop an internal group of contributors to communications and content, and define a process for effectively leveraging this additional capacity.
- Identify, measure, and troubleshoot issues to create a cycle of continuous improvement; research trends and partner cross-functionally to drive outcomes.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree from a leading college, university, or program
- 2-5 years experience in a strategic communications, PR, content marketing or similar role (preference for experience at a strategic communications agency, or other communications and content experience within financial services, fintech, or SaaS)
- An exceptional communicator, effectively and confidently delivering impactful messaging to external (press, new members, investors) and internal constituencies (colleagues, stakeholders, and leaders across the organization)
- Strategic thinker that can operate at 30,000 feet and ground level, seamlessly taking vision from strategy and tactics to execution, measurement and iteration
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of or experience with the regulatory and compliance guidelines for interacting with prospects and investors
- Exceptional command of the English Language (verbal and written)
- You love to raise the bar, push thinking, and drive to practical solutions at scale
Bonus points for:
- Interest in the alternative investments space / fintech
- Adjacent creative competencies that complement your communications and copywriting skillset
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Fine Art, Real Estate, Crypto, Legal & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Miami, Boston, Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments more accessible. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, team lunch and team off sites!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation packages including equity
- Health, dental & vision coverage with FSA/HSA options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Learning and Development stipend
- Wellness credit
- Paid lunch once a week
- Commuter benefit
- Life insurance