Communications Coordinator at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned income daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees, overdraft fees, and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!The Role:
The Corporate Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Communications team across the company’s corporate and brand initiatives. The role requires a strong ability to multitask at a high-growth startup. We are looking for someone who aspires to build a career in the public relations, marketing and communications industry, and possesses strong written communication, project management, research and social media skills. The ideal candidate is an organized, creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial setting and is a collaborative team player. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential. This person will be a key member of the in-house marketing and communications team, and will report to the Senior Manager of Corporate Communications.Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the research and development of an annual strategic communications plan, including an editorial/activity calendar.
- Support the team with upkeep of brand materials (fact sheets, executive bios, media lists, etc.).
- Assist in drafting written PR tools: press releases, media pitches and agency and executive award submissions.
- Develop a clear sense of the DailyPay brand voice through exposure to social channels, press assets, and campaign launches.
- Update and maintain PR support tools, including: media list, event/speaking engagement database and an annual calendar of editorial opportunities.
- Oversee customer service on all social media channels and key online forums and groups, effecting a positive resolution
- Effectively project manage by coordinating scheduling, agendas, recaps and other elements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years experience
- Excellent writing ability
- Strong research skills
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Basic understanding of the field of public relations
- Ability to work across Google docs
- Experience in PR
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.