Communications Manager, Go-to-Market at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- You’ll be a strategic Communications partner to the Go-to-Market (GTM) / Business Development team on Ribbon’s journey to being the homeownership platform-of-choice in half the U.S. by 2022
- Reporting to the Director of Communications, and working with the broader Marketing team, you’ll build lasting, productive relationships as Ribbon expands and partners with the real estate ecosystem
- The candidate will serve as trusted counsel to GTM/Business Development on media strategy, delivering clear and compelling messages about Ribbon’s homeownership platform
- Serve as the day to day champion and storyteller of Ribbon’s products, expansion, and values - and ensure those messages thoughtfully intersect
- Help shepherd inclusive, complimentary press pushes for major partners in new states - ensuring Ribbon’s press presence is 360* in new markets
- Utilize a deep expertise in local media relations and build excitement around Ribbon’s suite of products in state expansion strategy
- In partnership with the Communications Director, exercise strong strategic instincts in cross-functional systems building: defining GTM press processes, constructing campaigns, meeting deadlines and quantifying success for multiple business teams
- You have 4-8 years of experience in Communications. Real estate experience preferred, but not required
- You’re able to write for many different audiences - you’re quick and compelling in your writing, and understand how to make fine details appropriate for consumer audiences. Storytelling is your passion
- You’re a natural relationship builder - inside and outside of Ribbon
- Deep understanding of the ‘critical mass’ press strategy of local media - building brand awareness and offering adoption market-by-market
- Interest and passion for homeownership. You are excited to bring both your expertise and your passion for impact to work
- You don’t sweat the small stuff! Ribbon is a fast-moving and fast-growing environment, with a lot of change. You feed off being scrappy and turning challenges into opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.