We’re looking for a hungry, curious, and creative individual to join our team as our Community Manager. This person will work closely with the Brand, Growth, and CX teams at Hydrant to deliver the best-in-class social responses, build meaningful community relationships, and set Hydrant on its path to becoming a household name.
As the Community Manager at Hydrant, you’ll be the first point of contact in building meaningful, long-lasting relationships across a variety of social platforms. In addition to responding on the frontlines of social media, the Community Manager will grow our organic influencer and ambassador programs, actively build Hydrant’s presence in niche communities, think creatively about our social media strategies, and sustain our existing communities with content and other campaigns.
This position is full-time. While not a remote role, through the pandemic our office is remaining optionally remote so until further notice the candidate may work remotely. Hydrant is based out of Tribeca, in New York City.
- Respond to comments and customer inbound messages on all social media platforms in a timely manner (excludes Zendesk)
- Proactively respond to conversations on social platforms
- Monitor and track feedback on social platforms
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for Hydrant social media accounts
- Maintain, grow, and implement new creative strategies for Hydrant’s organic influencer and ambassador programs
- Maintain consistent brand voice across all platforms, tailoring to each audience
- Creatively think of new ways to engage current Hydrant communities that elevate and differentiate the brand
- Identify, launch, and sustain new community groups where Hydrant can have an impact
- Stay up to date on content trends and think creatively about implementing for Hydrant
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or a creative field
- At least 1-2 years of direct community management experience and/or social media management
- Knowledge of Sprout Social or similar community management tools
- Experience creating community growth initiatives (e.g. influencer programs, ambassador programs, etc).
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to track, analyze and report on relevant community metrics
- Data-driven mindset
- Self-starter; able to work in a fast-paced environment with ease
- Positive attitude; excited to help build a growing community
- Deep passion for customer engagement
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of social listening tools
- Copywriting experience for marketing campaigns & platforms
- Familiarity with graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- An interest in consumer products, hydration, health/wellness
Please include "electrolytes" in your response to our first question so we know you've read through the post!
Hydrant is an early-stage wellness startup with lots of exciting milestones to come. You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and a desire to make products that hydrate more people in more places. Competitive pay, health benefits, including dental & vision (for full-time employees), paid time off, free Hydrant, and the chance to be among the first team members at a high-growth CPG start-up, where skill development and learning opportunities are abundant!