Consumer Marketing Manager
Trustpilot in a nutshell.
Hi there, we’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all. We believe that people want to shape and improve their world, and our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We're an international crew working hard to scale up Trustpilot worldwide and having lots of fun in the process. Headquartered in Copenhagen, we’re now 750+ people globally, with offices across Europe, the US and Australia. We’re growing at lightning speed and have big plans for our brand - so read below to find out about this exciting new role.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist to join the brand new Consumer Marketing team within Trustpilot. The role will initially have a start-up feel as we test a number of marketing programs aimed at nurturing the brand’s relationship with the consumer both before and after they leave a review on Trustpilot. As the team matures and our ambitions grow, this role will be pivotal in placing the consumer at the heart of the business.
Some specific things you’ll do.
- Devise consumer campaigns which deliver fast insights for future growth
- Develop and execute email marketing programs targeting the Trustpilot consumer
- Create and curate compelling content for email campaigns and other channels
- Work closely with channel specialists in digital marketing, brand, social and comms to deliver integrated campaigns
- Build a clear understanding of the consumer journey using internal data and external research
- Partner with the consumer product teams to increase engagement with the platform
- Manage and partner to get the best out of agencies, enabling them to deliver outstanding, break-through work on time and within budget
What we expect from you.
- Consumer-focus: A great passion for consumers and consumer experience, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
- +5 years of consumer marketing experience and a post-graduate marketing qualification
- An agile mind and a can-do mentality: someone willing to get their hands dirty building campaigns without losing sight of the strategic goal
- Experience of building consumer brands across multiple channels including proven email and performance marketing expertise
- A global mindset: able to work with an international team and think about the consumer from an international perspective
What you can expect from us.
- Talented colleagues who feel like family
- Flexible, family-friendly working environment
- Learning opportunities both on the job and externally
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Vibrant culture with plentiful snacks, ping pong and loads of social activities
- Central location on 5th Avenue
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Consumer Marketing Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 65 million consumer reviews of 299,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.