Content Marketing Associate at Managed by Q
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies create a better workplace experience for their teams by providing the first software built specifically for office professionals, support from dedicated workplace experts, and access to vetted commercial service providers.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the role:
As the Content Marketing Associate, you are responsible for assisting in developing and executing Managed by Q’s content strategy. You will support the Content Marketing Manager in writing, editing, and generating ideas for articles, reports, how-to guides, and customer testimonials. You will leverage data to support and shape the overall content marketing strategy. Passionate about Managed by Q’s mission, attuned to customer needs, and creative to the core, you will help test new content, channels, and partnerships to contribute to the marketing team’s goals of engaging and influencing qualified leads and existing clients.
- A grammar fanatic and natural storyteller, you have experience generating on-brand written content.
- You have a thoughtful, customer-oriented approach to growth––balancing the need to drive inbound volume and create a high-quality audience experience.
- Data-driven, you want to understand the impact of your work to optimize and iterate on past successes.
- You are excited by the prospect of growing an audience and experimenting with strategic ways to elevate our brand and generate brand awareness.
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager in developing and maintaining an editorial calendar that will engage and grow our audience.
- Regularly contribute original content: Brainstorm topics, research and write, edit and fact-check, source visuals, publish, and track performance.
- Conduct keyword research to ensure all content is SEO optimized and follows best practices.
- Create content that addresses the pain points and needs of our target audience and follows a consistent brand voice.
- Identify opportunities to resurface and share existing content that is timely and relevant to our audience.
- Compile engagement metrics from Hubspot, Google Analytics, Looker, and advertising channels to help determine content effectiveness.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to incorporate content into both owned and paid social media and email marketing programs.
- Help share content with growth team members to incorporate content into their regular client and lead outreach.
- 1-2 years experience on an editorial team or high-output marketing team
- Experience with Hubspot or similar marketing automation software and a variety of Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit long- and short-form content across formats
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.