How you’ll add value at Knotch
- With a unique voice, excellent writing, and copy editing skills backed by written web content that’s received earned media coverage
- By bringing wisdom gained from your 5 or more years of professional experience creating immersive content for the B2B, MarTech, and/or SaaS industry.
- With your flexible mindset and the way that you’re easily able to shift gears between critical thinking and getting things done.
- With the passion for what you do and your self-motivation. Your excellent time and project management efficiencies accompanied by your abilities to work independently and as part of a collaborative remote team in a contributive and constructive way.
- By meeting expectations with resiliency, delivering exceptional work on time ahead of scheduled deadlines with dynamism, quickly going "Next" project in a robust environment comprised of many evolving parts.
- With your analytical and creative mind, by identifying with each audience member personally on a mass communicative level and write compelling stories that really speaks to the reader.
What you'll be doing at Knotch: 1. Content Creation
- Write medium and long-form content (blog posts, reports, etc.) to support inbound marketing strategy in a creative and thoughtful, yet fun & engaging way
- Incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices in all content
- Use an Account-Based Marketing strategy to create content that is specific to identified personas and ideal customer profiles in tandem with our Revenue team
- Create content to drive demand generation, and confidently measure and report on content's contribution to pipeline
- Support events through content creation of session abstracts and thought-leadership slide decks
2. Research and Testing
- Regularly conduct A/B testing on webpages and emails to test and optimize our content for engagement and conversion
- Research high-demand national and global topics for marketing content and campaigns
- Identify influencers that cover our space and/or can benefit from Knotch data and insights
- Extract insights from our competitors' content helping us to create our own original content
- Develop a multi-channel and multi-format content strategy that delivers the right content to the right audience at the right time in their journey
- Leverage our own Knotch products, data and insights to optimize your content projects
- Drive brand awareness and earned media coverage, showcasing thought leadership
- Share relevant marketing content, insights, and information with Knotch team members
- Participate in external content groups and organizations, connecting with experts in order to keep up with content marketing trends and technologies
- Allocate content marketing budget and report on ROI per asset
- Manage the team’s content calendar and share transparently across Knotch
- Manage freelance writers and editors, and assign prioritized content projects
- Review the quality of team members’ content to ensure it aligns with the Knotch brand/tone-of-voice and messaging
- Visualize content performance/KPIs through simple charts at the beginning of each month