Content Marketing Manager (B2B)
CB Insights is on an amazing growth trajectory. With over 4x growth in employee size over the past four years, we are on track to be at 320 full time employees by the end of 2019. The market potential is huge and the sales results continue to outpace our expectations. We are in need of a rockstar B2B Content Marketing Manager to help to continue to fuel our growth.
We ‘re looking for someone to help create and execute a content strategy that will position CB Insights and our product offering to the B2B buying community in a much more impactful way. With over 30 Analysts pumping out massive amounts of research content on a weekly basis, it will give you an amazing place to start. There is a huge opportunity to leverage this incredible content in many ways. Our newsletter has over 575,000 subscribers, so you’ll be starting with a big audience and amazing content to leverage and create.
Your expert writing skills will be put to good use. From leveraging the aforementioned research, to creating case studies, to partnering with Product Marketing on messaging, this is a great opportunity to have a huge impact.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing content campaigns from the ground up as well as assisting with the development of scalable strategies for those campaigns to support sales, growth and product marketing. You will be product and industry savvy ( you love reading about venture capital and technology), and an independent worker. Your strong communication and collaboration skills allow you to work effectively and closely with a highly talented team of marketers.
- Create and execute the Content strategy for the organization
- Help us to incorporate our product offerings into our research in a way that moves buyers through the funnel.
- Support product marketing with content for product launches and thought leadership.
- Create and optimize blog posts for SEO and provide guidance to team of intelligence analysts.
- Work alongside social media and email marketing for blog promotion and distribution
- Develop editorial storylines to support corporate marketing goals.
- Develop content for use on PR initiatives and plans.
- Help implement smart and sustainable SEO strategies that differentiate CB Insights from competitors.
- 3-6 years experience in a B2B environment developing high-quality content ranging from longer form white papers to case studies, and more.
- Familiarity with corporate innovation and venture strategies.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and product.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!#LI-JM