Content Marketing Manager (NYC) at Kustomer
Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is seeking a detail-oriented and creative Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this position you will play a fundamental role in communicating our story in a high impact way via a mix of media and channels. The ideal candidate must be able to blend strategy with execution, creating and curating content that engages and converts buyers in the dynamic world of retail, DTC, consumer services and online marketplaces. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and enjoy collaborating with the team to help meet our ambitious marketing objectives.
- Prioritize a content roadmap aligned with customer interests and marketing objectives.
- Ideate, write and curate content including: TOFU content, blog posts, bylines, e-books, research reports, case studies, customer success stories, e-mail copy, and website copy
- Research, brainstorm, and develop content ideas and campaigns to drive thought leadership, SEO, and demand generation
- Collaborate with and support design team to create and optimize visual content, and come up with unique ways to present content
- Continually analyze content performance and propose ways to optimize Kustomer’s content strategy, improving performance and results
- Work with a close-knit team of marketers (content marketers, designers, digital marketers and demand generation) to develop compelling content that converts
- Collaborate with partners and agencies on content marketing projects
- Minimum three years experience in a content marketing or writing-intensive role, preferably with a B2B focus
- Demonstrated creativity and attention to detail in regards to writing and editing
- Proven track record of running content marketing programs with measurable results
- Ability to research, understand and distil a complex topic into something relatable and engaging
- Ability to write clean copy that resonates with business decision-makers within various industries
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized
- SEO, Google Analytics and Wordpress experience a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: