Bizzabo is hiring a Content Marketing Manager to own end-to-end production of our ebooks, reports, case studies and other strategic assets. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the company to identify and prioritize key themes, and leading the creative development of strategic content pieces that drive revenue.
This role is ideal for data-driven content marketing and editorial professionals who have experience owning end-to-end content production, including project managing internal and external resources. Successful candidates are passionate about the editorial process, research, collaborating with others, crafting compelling briefs, data-driven experimentation, and writing.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing all aspects of ebook, report, case study, and strategic asset production, including creating detailed briefs for content assets, presenting these briefs to stakeholders for review, assigning and setting deadline for copy production, collaborating with our design team on illustrations, proofreading for copy and content edits, outlining, and writing.
- Partnering with the Content Team Lead and Content Editorial Manager to evolve our editorial direction––including the topics we should cover, and the content formats we should leverage to maximize the impact on business objectives
- Proactively reporting on the impact of the strategic content assets by measuring their influence on traffic acquisition, lead generation, account engagement, and other key metrics.
- Occasionally drafting copy for content distribution (e.g. social media channels, email, and internal comms)
- Collaborating with other teams—including our Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams—to ensure our content is converting against business objectives and key results
What you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS content marketing and/or editorial experience
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and work quickly and effectively under pressure: You enjoy a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment and you’re able to proactively manage your own workload and balance several projects at one time
- Proven understanding of SEO best practices around keyword research
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with other creatives to develop compelling content
- Proven ability to clearly and graciously communicate and receive feedback
- Proven ability to collaborate with other team members
- Proven ability to cite evidence in decision-making, including marketing trends, marketing KPIs, and feedback from GTM stakeholders
- A portfolio of work
It helps if you have experience with…
- The events industry
- Marketing platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, and Wordpress
- Data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau