Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
Hyperscience is looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, this person will play a critical role in creating content to promote the Hyperscience brand, showcase thought leadership, and successfully engage and nurture prospects and customers to fuel business growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to help define a new category at a fast-paced, fast-growing automation technology company.
- Help own the Hyperscience blog, including developing and maintaining an editorial calendar and writing, editing and publishing blog posts
- Collaborate closely with our Demand Generation teammates to ideate and develop content for global campaigns that speaks to our target audience
- Brainstorm and develop digestible, snackable content assets from larger marketing pieces (e.g. infographics, guides, branded customer stories, videos)
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to solicit new ideas and develop thought leadership, ensuring we’re featuring a variety of voices and perspectives
- Review and optimize existing content library to ensure Hyperscience stays fresh & relevant and is continuing to improve performance
- Work hand-in-hand with our Brand Design team to bring our content to life across a variety of formats & channels
- Help manage our internal content library to make content easily discoverable for our sales team & larger organization
- Evaluate content performance data and make adjustments accordingly
- 4+ years of content writing experience, including company blogs, sales collateral, or longer-form thought leadership pieces
- BA in marketing, communications or journalism preferred
- Strong editorial instincts and distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”
- Ability to produce quality content quickly, efficiently, and against deadlines - you are very detail-oriented!
- Positive attitude towards receiving and giving feedback
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content
- Experience in Wordpress a plus!
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.