Content Marketing Manager
Do you get excited about generating and testing new ideas? Do you have a strategic, metrics-driven mindset with a passion for the art and science of content marketing? Do you enjoy getting your writing read by many of the top innovation leaders in the Fortune 2000?Then CB Insights is looking for you.CB Insights is looking for a strategic and innovative Content Marketer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing content campaigns from the ground up as well as assisting with development of scalable strategies for those campaigns to support sales, growth and product marketing. You will be product and industry savvy ( you love reading about venture capital and technology), and an independent worker. Your strong communication and collaboration skills allow you to work effectively and closely with a highly talented team of marketers.
- Help implement smart and sustainable SEO strategies that differentiate CB Insights from its competitors.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and know how to best deliver the message.
- Support product marketing with content for product launches and thought leadership.
- Optimize blog posts for SEO and provide guidance to a team of intelligence analysts.
- Work alongside social media and email marketing for blog promotion and distribution.
- Develop editorial storylines to support corporate marketing goals.
- Develop content for use on PR initiatives and plans.
- 3-6 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, sales enablement materials, whitepapers, case studies, and more.
- Familiarity with corporate innovation and venture strategies.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and product.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!