Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About The Team:
The Demand Generation team exists to drive predictable growth at Aircall across multiple channels. We’re looking for a teammate with the creativity to discover new angles for driving demand and the talent to lead us into our biggest phase of growth.
Who will love this job:
- A curious content marketer who has a passion for aligning creative storytelling with data-driven strategy
- An ambitious individual who is constantly looking to bring an element of edge to every campaign they develop
- A communicator who thrives in a cross-functional environment and is eager to collaborate with teammates
- A leader who is excited to own and scale a critical function of our marketing team
What you'll do:
- Accelerate the skills and careers of the content marketing team (we currently have three team members)
- Build and execute multi-channel content marketing campaigns that generate measurable results leveraging blogs, white papers, videos, and webinars (and open to any other mediums!)
- Align with the Demand Gen team’s SEO targets and implement search-oriented tactics throughout the team’s work
- Share your editorial expertise with colleagues all across the business
- Optimize content systems and processes for higher, more efficient output
- Analyze user behaviors and campaign performance in our attribution tools (Google Analytics, Bizible, Salesforce) and present results/recommendations to senior leadership
- Collaborate with the Director of Demand Gen (who you’ll report to) to build plans for testing new content marketing channels
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- A proven history of writing and creating successful campaigns for professional audiences
- Experience managing an in-house content marketing team
- A clear, confident, and compelling writing style
- A good understanding of SEO and inbound marketing principles
- Curiosity about our business and empathy for our audience
- A passion for the impact content marketing can have on a business
- Experience in a B2B tech and/or startup environment
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Salesforce, graphic design, video production
- Bonus experience: Bizible, Marketmuse
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.