Ribbon Health is changing the healthcare industry by powering it with the most comprehensive and accurate data, and we want to tell the world about it. To that end, we are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about simplifying healthcare and eager to drive awareness of the impact of comprehensive and accurate provider information. You will work side-by-side with our marketing, product, recruiting, customer, and growth teams to develop creative and compelling campaigns to win the hearts and minds of our target audiences. You will help define Ribbon’s media strategy, support recruiting campaigns, and help build the Ribbon brand during this critical stage of our growth. Your work will be critical in spreading the word about Ribbon’s value so we can fulfill our vision of powering every healthcare decision to be high quality, cost-effective, and convenient.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You are creative and empathetic and love finding solutions to difficult problems for users and teammates
- You are excited about marketing and enjoy finding simple ways to communicate complex ideas
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas
- You have the interest and curiosity to dive deep into healthcare and technology concepts, themes, and trends
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment and value feedback and reflection
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions
- Develop inspirational content: Create compelling, unique stories that build a strong brand for Ribbon and attract candidates and customers alike
- Create and execute editorial calendar: With input from marketing and recruiting teams, build and execute on an editorial calendar that spans Ribbon’s owned channels
- Direct external agencies: Work with our media, creative, and web agencies to bring your creative concepts to life
- Lead and execute creative marketing campaigns: Take creative campaign ideas from inception to launch.
- Partner with internal and customer teams: Develop trusting relationships across recruiting, product, deployment, sales, and engineering teams; develop trusting relationships with customers for customer stories and media opportunities
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]