Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
We are looking for a creative and analytical content marketer to join Clyde’s growing marketing team. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and distributing valuable content for retailer and e-commerce leaders—Clyde’s primary audience. The ideal candidate should have experience writing content for a tech-savvy business audience.
In this role, you will work closely with the marketing, sales, and design teams to build a content strategy that provides value to our prospects and customers and helps grow our sales pipeline. You will be responsible for creating and distributing smart, engaging content to encourage inbound leads, support the sales process, and bring in new Clyde customers.
This is the position for you if…
- You have experience working for a B2B software company
- You are excited about the opportunity to storytell and craft content for a large retail audience
- You are eager to join a rapidly growing startup and are comfortable driving projects from planning to completion
- You get excited about m dashes and semicolons
What You’ll Do
- Develop compelling content and help inform design for Clyde’s website, blog, and emails as well as oversee the company’s social media presence
- Research and publish thought-provoking content on e-commerce trends and how the product protection space is evolving within it
- Create sales presentations and other sales collateral to help explain Clyde’s value props and differentiators to prospective customers
- Develop and spearhead Clyde’s webinar program
- Analyze and optimize content performance across Clyde’s channels (website, blog, email, and social) and test new ways to drive organic traffic and engagement
What We Look For
- 3-5 years content marketing experience at a B2B software company
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to concisely explain complex and technical processes to different audiences
- Track record of creating data-driven content that converts prospects into customers; strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Highly collaborative and able to communicate your vision to product, design, and sales teams
- A creative “yes, and” mindset
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Bonus: experience with Webflow CMS and Marketo
Who are we?
Clyde was founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.